We have gentle, rugged horses for high mountain rides, world class fly fishing on an exclusive nine-mile stretch of the West Fork of the Dolores.
Perfect hiking and mountain bike trails, from easy to heart pounding. We can also provide expert guides to help you summit the 14,000ft peaks or take you rock climbing in the surrounding San Juan peaks.
Included group activities – morning (weather dependent)
Monday – Guided Hike
Tuesday – Fly Fishing
Wednesday – Horseback Riding
Thursday – Guided Hike
Friday – Fly Fishing
Saturday – Horseback Riding
Sunday – Fly Fishing
For guests wanting to experience a specific activity privately without following any pre-determined schedule, we can always book a private activity from the listed below.
- Horseback Riding in the high Rockies
- Fly Fishing on the Dolores – private waters
- Hiking in the high San Juans
- Mountaineering in the higher San Juans
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Trail Rides into the San Juans
- Rafting on the Animas Rivers and Dolores Rivers
- Photography & Fine Art instruction
- Archeological Day Tours to the Desert