2020 Calendar of Events
- March 7th – Dunton Truffle Experience : Explore the magic of truffles with Dunton through a workshop and cooking demonstration. The day will culminate with a Truffle Canape Party in the Saloon.
- April 12th – Easter EGGStravaganza : Celebrate spring and make special Easter memories at Dunton. This weekend focused on food, family and fun will include an incredible brunch and Bountiful Ridge (local farm) dinner, as well as a series of themed activities (Adult & Child Easter Egg Hunt – with prizes to match, children’s games & crafts, and culinary – pork butchering & artist workshops)
- April 22nd – Sustainability and Local producers weekend : Showcasing our local farmers and how we are working towards closed loop sustainability.
- May 2nd – Kentucky Derby Party : Cynar Juleps and viewing of the Derby in the Dance Hall & Derby hat making party available in the Dance Hall prior to race.
- May 29-31 weekend – 291 Whiskey Dinner (local Colorado Whiskey) : Five courses with 291 reserve whiskey pairings with the 291 team at the table.
- June 21st** – Summer Solstice Connection Weekend : Yoga, meditation, guided herb identification classes, tea making workshops and foraging classes.
- June 28th – July 1st** – “Wine on the Fly” : Daily rotating activities & guided fly fishing with Brian Lamborn followed by Lamborn Vineyard paired dinners each evening.
- July 4th – Independence Day : Family Games, relays, children activities and BBQ.
- October 24th – White truffle and Whisky Dinner : White Truffle Dinner with Whiskyy Partner & Daytime workshop: How to store, care, and shave truffles.
- October 31st (Halloween) – Murder Mystery Dinner : Costume enhancements provided from the Dunton Wild West Costume closet, but guests are recommended to bring their own wild west pieces to wear for the evening.
- November 26th (Thanksgiving) – Spending hours in front of a hot stove is not everyone’s idea of a blissful holiday. 2020 could be the year to start a new family ritual, and there is something truly special about spending Thanksgiving at Dunton. Join us for a multi-course dinner crafted by Chef Theo , with pairings from Sutcliffe Vineyards, one of Colorado’s finest wine producers and our sister vineyard. The dinner will be hosted by John Sutcliffe, which is always a special treat. This is your family’s opportunity to enjoy the holiday while letting Dunton do all of the cooking (& dishes!)
** An additional participation fee will apply