2021 Calendar of Events
- June 19 to 21 – Summer Solstice Celebration: Yoga, meditation, massages, tea ceremony and forest bathing – $ 300 per person per night add-on at DUNTON RIVER CAMP
- June 30 to July 3 – Wine on the Fly: A private, one-of-a-kind event for lovers of wine, fly-fishing, and the great outdoors – $ 400 per person per night add-on at DUNTON RIVER CAMP
- July 14 to 17 – Wellness & Yoga Adventure Retreat: This add-on package combines thoughtful indulgences with outdoor adventure, and unconventionally lighter and healthy seasonal meal options – $ 350 per tent per night add-on at DUNTON RIVER CAMP
- October 31st (Halloween) – Murder Mystery Dinner : Costume enhancements provided from the Dunton Wild West Costume closet, but guests are recommended to bring their own wild west pieces to wear for the evening.
- November 6 – White truffle and Laws Whisky Dinner : White Truffle Dinner with Laws Whisky plus truffle workshops and cooking demonstrations – $200 per person add-on
- November 25th (Thanksgiving) – Spending hours in front of a hot stove is not everyone’s idea of a blissful holiday. 2020 could be the year to start a new family ritual, and there is something truly special about spending Thanksgiving at Dunton. Join us for a multi-course dinner crafted by Chef Brian. This is your family’s opportunity to enjoy the holiday while letting Dunton do all of the cooking (& dishes!)