2022 Calendar of Events
- June 20 to 23 – Summer Solstice: Marking the official start of summer, the sun travels the longest path through the sky, creating the longest day on June 21st. At Dunton River Camp (our summer-only tented camp), we celebrate the sunshine and change of seasons! $ 200 per tent per night add-on at DUNTON RIVER CAMP
- June 28 to July 1 – Wine on the Fly (2nd Annual): A private, one-of-a-kind event for lovers of wine, fly-fishing, and the great outdoors – $ 250 per person per night add-on at DUNTON RIVER CAMP
- October 21 to 24 – Charcuterie Workshop: This special event at Dunton will give you access to her one-of-a-kind training in meat preservation and butchery, which combines traditions from across the world with locally inspired creativity. $500 per person for 2 full days of workshops (3 nights) – Limited to 16 participants.
- November 4 to 6 – White truffle and Laws Whisky Dinner (2nd Annual): White Truffle Dinner with Laws Whisky plus truffle workshops and cooking demonstrations – $200 per person add-on
- November 25th (Thanksgiving) – Spending hours in front of a hot stove is not everyone’s idea of a blissful holiday. 2022 could be the year to start a new family ritual, and there is something truly special about spending Thanksgiving at Dunton. Join us for a multi-course dinner crafted by Chef Brian. This is your family’s opportunity to enjoy the holiday while letting Dunton do all of the cooking (& dishes!)