WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU, OUR STAFF & OUR COMMUNITY SAFE & HEALTHY (COVID-19)
To our guests,
We celebrate reducing coronavirus (COVID19) numbers in our country, and continually review and revise what steps we are taking to keep you, our staff, and our community safe and healthy. We closely follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments. We are updating our policies regularly, proactively communicating with our team, and doing all that we can to prevent further spread of the virus.
- Guests willing to share their COVID vaccination card (showing full vaccination) with us upon check-in and wear an identifying bracelet while on the premises are exempt from wearing a mask and will not have to follow any social distancing requirements while at Dunton. No COVID rapid test will be required.
- Guests that do not wish to share their vaccination status will be given a complimentary COVID rapid test (nasal swab with 15-min results) upon check-in, or if preferred, guests can bring their own negative PCR test results (test must have been administered within 72 hours of arrival). All guests who test negative will be granted access to the property, and must wear a mask while indoors or within 6-feet of other guests or staff outdoors for the duration of their stay.
- All of our staff have signed a ‘best practices’ commitment agreement (similar to hospital employees), and follow the same policies as guests (vaccinated or rapid tested daily, while wearing masks and socially distancing) in order to ensure the safety of all visiting the property.
- All staff who suspect they are not well or that have come in contact with the virus will not be working, and we also ask all guests that are not feeling well to stay home.
- For the time being, we will greet guests as they arrive in the parking area and forgo all handshaking. This allows guests to self-park, and avoid excessive entry into the guests’ personal vehicle by anyone other than the vehicle owner.
- Welcome orientation and arrival paperwork is completed in an open-air or separate, secluded location.
- Upon arrival, guests are given the option of standard turn-down and housekeeping or a limited version of these services throughout their stay.
- In addition to standard in-cabin amenities (Aesop hand soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand balm, and body lotion), we provide antibacterial liquid soap upon request.
- All our guest cabins and public spaces are equipped with Molekule air filters.
- In addition to following normal sanitizing and cleaning procedures at an increased frequency, all guest-use hard surfaces (i.e. activity equipment, games, etc.) are sanitized between each use.
- All First Aid Kits & Emergency Medical Care equipment on property is maintained at the highest level. We currently have both EMT and Wilderness First Responder trained staff on property.
- We have retained our modified booking policies for individual cabin bookings. The deposit required is 20% (instead of 50%) and we have reduced the time needed to cancel for a refund of the deposit to 7 days (down from 60) from arrival date allowing guests flexibility.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely as things change, and keep you informed of our actions and intentions with the health, well-being, and safety of you, our Dunton family, and the community our top priority. It gives us tremendous joy to share our Dunton home with you. When we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dunton, or to our beautiful corner of Colorado for the first time, you can be confident in all we continue to do to uphold the very highest standards of quality, sanitation, and safety.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Executive Vice President
Updated: August 1, 2021