- Accommodations at Dunton River Camp
- All meals & beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic excluding Reserve List)
- Use of activity equipment (i.e. mountain bikes, fly-fishing gear, etc.)
- 2 half-day guided hikes
- iPhone photography instruction
What you will learn:
- Composition: how to find and capture unique perspectives
- Editing: how to quickly add more punch to your iPhone photos
- How to use Portrait Mode on iPhone
- How to get sharp pictures in dark, lowlight scenes
- How to shoot great panoramas on iPhone
- Best iPhone camera & editing apps
- How to get great photos of food, people, landscapes and your entire travel experience!
About Austin & Esther
Austin works closely with Apple to showcase the power of the iPhone camera and his iPhone photos have been widely published by National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast and more. His iPhone photos have graced billboards around the globe and you have likely seen his images on display in Apple stores.
Esther works throughout the world to help non-profits and social enterprise tell their stories through pictures. She has captured iconic imagery for charities, including water, IJM, TOMS, and dozens of other organizations impacting our world for good. More than a photographer, she is a storyteller — capturing not just a portrait but a person’s true essence and what makes him or her shine. She uses the iPhone as a key part of her projects, shooting and sharing compelling images in real time.
Austin and Esther are constantly shooting and teaching together and are passionate about sharing their insight and tips to help others enjoy & share the gift of photography.
A fun fact, they got married at Dunton in 2017!!!